11. She is a woman who embodies true strength. She can weather storms, never easily giving up or quick to throw in the towel when things get rough. She will help protect her household and children if she has to. She stands up for what she believes in, and takes matters to God in prayer. She isn’t a drama queen but a woman of class and of virtue.
12. She is a woman of spiritual discernment. She knows the company that her man keeps and she will let him know if any of his friends look at her with a lustful eye, or if one his friend’s tries to take advantage of him. In essence, she not only looks at things from an angle in the natural, but from the spiritual as well.
13. She is a woman of class, and she carries herself in a lady-like, sophisticated way. There is no coincidence why I find Kerry Washington aka Olivia Pope super attractive lol. Can’t wait for the next season of Scandal.
14. Wisdom comes from her mouth instead of gossip and verbal assaults. She doesn’t have time to be involved in the affairs of someone else’s business. She has a life of her own because she’s a woman of purpose. She also has an interesting husband to occupy her time and attention with. There are only good, positive and uplifting words that are flowing off her tongue with love and the intention to instill knowledge and wisdom into those she comes into contact with.
15. She goes to God in prayer about the matters of her heart or her relationship before she seeks a secondary source. She understands what comes from the outside serves the purpose of confirming what God had already spoken to her heart.
16. She is a woman who will expect to be respected from her man and she will demand respect from her children. She will teach her children about the goodness of God. She will show them way to the truth and how to live a life of success. She will also teach a son how to treat a woman. She will her daughter how to carry herself like a woman so she can attract a good man. She will also teach her what a Proverbs 31 kind of woman is. And her husband will honor and respect her for this.
17. She is a woman of excellence. She does everything with precision. She does everything with an honest and sincere heart. And if she’s tired, she’ll ask her husband for help. She isn’t prideful. She keeps in mind that they’re one–not one against each other. Her husband isn’t completion to her. She seems them as a team.
18. She understands that her true beauty doesn’t reside in her curves or her pretty face and glowing skin. She doesn’t rely on these qualities to find a good man. And she knows the degree to what effect her loving may have on a man, but she also knows her true beauty and strength lies in her relationship with God.
19. She is a woman who embodies the “Nine Fruits of the Holy Spirit.” And here they are. Men pray for these qualities too.
- Longssuffering (patience)
20. She is a woman who does what it takes to please her husband, whether it be spiritually, through prayer, emotionally, through a means of being physically and emotionally present and physically. No need to elaborate.
Stay tuned for How to Lose an Awesome and Great Woman