The faith you have in having another chance with this special woman must match the level of patience. So if your faith is great, so must your patience be. You have to be patient enough to allow God to ordain the time and place of when you will cross paths with her again. Getting involved in divine affairs will only cause delays and further disappointment. Practice patience, and here’s why in the next step.
6. While you’re being patient for God to intervene on your behalf, ask Him to order your steps to her. Maybe the woman of your life doesn’t reside in the same state as you. Maybe she does, but whatever the case is, because she’s emotionally disconnected from you, you have to find your way back into her heart. This will not be an easy task. Only God can undo the wrong done. Only He can soften the heart of a woman to give you another chance. God has to reconstruct her perception by showing her you’re not the same man she knew before. God is granting you grace and mercy by her acceptance of you back into her life.
7. After you ask God to order your steps back into her life, He will clear the path for that to happen. But here’s something you should be mindful of. I’m sorry but you can’t have other women on the side while trying to rekindle what was or what could be for the first time. You’re setting yourself up to failure. Any intelligent woman can detect if there’s someone else in the picture whether she articulates the unspoken truth or not. A woman’s intuition never lies. As I reflect over the past months or even year, I’ve met some women along the way, but God disconnected me from them and reminded me to be patient if I wanted to meet the woman He’s set aside for me. This message of being patient not only came from within, but it also came from countless strangers in conversation. The path has been cleared for me. Life is guiding me in a different direction now. One I never anticipated. God has cleared the distractions out of my life so that I can journey to a new place emotionally and mentally free and open and ready for love. Stay tuned for my next blog “I’m Ready for Love.”
Note: When God begins to move distractions out of your life, He’s clearing the path for what’s meant to be, so don’t take it personal when “friends” and “potential” love interest cut you off. This will happen by design. You have to be ready and prepared when God moves that special lady back into your life.
Thus far, I have focused on spiritual aspect of aligning yourself with the woman of your dreams. It’s time to switch gears now. These last three steps will require courage of you. Again, if you know deep down in your heart this woman is not the one for you, don’t bother to read further. If so, you’ll be fine. Continue reading. When God clears the path for you, you’re on your way to have a heart to heart conversation with her, a window of opportunity for you to win her back.
8. Be willing to embarrass yourself. On Facebook I quoted: “You know a man loves you if he’s willing to embarrass himself to get you back.” Someone made the comment on the contrary. However, any man like me, who is passionate about something or someone, will go the extreme to do whatever it takes to have it. I don’t care if it requires taking a hard hit at my pride. You have to ask yourself the question: Am I willing to embarrass myself to get her back? If you have to stand up on a table and make a public announcement to let her know how serious you are about her, then do so. If she decides to give you another chance, and she has some, let’s say, special requirements for you to follow, be wiling to abide by those rules. God bless you if she asks you she smash cake on your face out in public and repeat “I promise not to mess up again,” More power to you if that’s her request.
Note: Women are visual, and again, emotional. Creating a scene that would resonate one of a movie in her mind will do some justice. However, she will be immensely moved by originality and sincerity.
9. Again, be patient. Just because she reopens the line of communication between you and her doesn’t necessarily mean that she’s given you her heart: During this time of being patient, she actually waiting to see if all your actions and words were genuine. She also wants to see if you’re willing to really develop a friendship with her without any kind of intimacy—strictly friendship. Discipline will be required of you here. If she places you in the friend zone for six months to a year, so be it. Putting a time frame on what decision she should or shouldn’t make is unfair. Remember, you messed up. You have to follow her rules until you earned a seat in her heart. If she’s worth it, waiting should not be a problem if you love her that much.
10. Be Transparent and Communicative: You availing yourself like an open book will give her the opportunity to examine all of you—parts she didn’t see or wanted to see before. Transparency and communication will rebuild that bride of trust again. She needs to trust you before she can open up again.
Note: Your strength and attractiveness to a woman not only resides in your physical makeup or personality, but also in your ability to be transparent and communicative. Women love men who are transparent and can communicate.
11. Make a commitment to be faithful: The time you taken to focus on you and your relationship with God while you let go of the situation with the woman you’re in love with, in addition to all the leadership and spiritual qualities God was instilling in you, He was also preparing you to be a faithful lover. You see, when God takes something away from you, and you go without it for months or even years, He’s helping you to see how valuable she was to you when you had her in your life. He’s also teaching you how to be faithful to Him, so that faithfulness to Him will transition over into your faithfulness to her.
Note: When you’re being unfaithful to the woman God has given you; you’re being unfaithful to Him. When you look at her, you should see God because she was made in His image. Keeping this in mind will encourage you to love her in a way that you never knew you could love.
After God gives you a second chance with her, give thanks. By giving thanks to God, you’re acknowledging this wouldn’t have been possible without Him. By giving thanks, you’re also reminding yourself to keep Him first. By giving thanks, you’re reminding yourself, to never again, take her for granted.
If you apply these steps to your situation, if things still didn’t turn out the way you expected, you still gained something. You now have a stronger relationship with God, and you’re a whole and complete man that knows what it takes to have a successful relationship.
As always, thanks for your time and reading.
Please leave comments and share with whomever you feel may benefit from my blog.